We want to make sure that your experience with us is positive. We are committed to responsible lending. Here is some information you may want to know.
- We take steps to ensure that your personal information is kept completely confidential.
- We do not work with customers if there is any question of their identity.
- We provide standardised explanations about the products we provide.
- We check the creditworthiness of our customers before offering or increasing a line of credit.
- We provide information regarding the credit reference agencies we use to manage your account.
- We offer the option to repay your loan early, without any penalties or fees. This can reduce the cost of taking a loan with us.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges that have not been disclosed in your loan agreement.
- We communicate with our customers by providing clear, transparent information, and provide an extremely high level of customer service.
- Consider whether our loan is right for you. Our lending practices take into account the performance of your business. We will not lend to customers more than we believe they are able to pay back within the terms of the loan agreement. Remember, there is no penalty for early repayment with us!
- If you are experiencing a financial hardship, please contact as soon as possible so that we may discuss alternatives to be able to help you. For financial help, you may also contact the following organisations:
If there's a problem:
We make every effort to provide open and honest communication with our customers, but if for some reason you have a concern that you would like to have addressed, please give us the opportunity to make things right. We will take appropriate steps to resolve your complaint. Please contact us by one of the channels below:
0808 120 3641
10 Orange Street
Our Commitment to You
When we receive your complaint, we will complete the following steps:
- Document your information and your specific complaint.
- Acknowledge our receipt of your complaint.
- Research the specifics of your issue.
- Determine what steps need to be taken to resolve your concern.
- Respond to your complaint.
We make every effort to acknowledge your complaint within 2 business days, and to resolve your complaint within 10 business days. If it takes longer to research and resolve your issue, we will inform you of this, and provide you with a date when we believe the complaint will be resolved.
If you continue to be unhappy, we encourage you to remain in contact with us, but you also have the option to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service if your complaint is not resolved within 8 weeks, or you disagree with our response. Their contact information is:
183 Marsh Wall
Telephone: 020 7964 1000
Fax: 020 7964 1001